Friday 5 February 2016

The little things. 5


This post comes a day late this week; yesterday got away from me and by the evening I'm pretty sure I slept from about 7pm onwards! But here they are none-the-less- The little things. part 5.

When I put these captures together I can physically see how entwined I am with my daughter. Our lives are one in the same for the most part, and while lots of people encourage you to not loose yourself when you become a parent, I truly believe I have finally found myself instead. This week especially, I feel so in tune with Elin and realize that our lives are like a dance together. Its hard to explain. I wouldn't change a single thing about my favorite little side kick, and the endless days we spend as mother and daughter.

I hope you have had a lovely week! Any one else taking part in a photo-a-day esque challenge? Not gonna lie, I am finding inspiration pretty dry some days, but I guess thats the whole point. Even if its just having time to wolf down hot scrambled egg on toast, there is happiness in every day.

Have a brilliant weekend, wherever it takes you!

Love, Us

No comments:

Post a Comment